Indoor playground is designed according to the characteristics of children. Through a scientific three-dimensional combination, a new generation of children's activity center integrating amusement, sports, puzzles and fitness is formed, which puts children in a thrilling and safe environment.
1. Not affected by climate, especially the winter in the north has a great impact on the operation ofIndoor Soft Play ;
2. The equipment is relatively concentrated, and many landscapes and equipment as well as equipment and equipment can be merged. For details, see the indoor theme park in Russia
3. The utilization rate of the three-dimensional space has been improved. From the top to the top of the room, it can be dressed beautifully.
4. Greening plants, etc. can be evergreen and flowers blooming all year round.
5. The environment can be clean, avoiding too much dust and dust erosion.
Product Size: 18000*18800*6000mm
Material: Galvanized steel pipes, LLDPE
Age Range: 3-12 years old
Capacity: 40-60 kids
Apply to: residential community, shopping malls, commercial parks, etc.
1: How to Start A Indoor Soft Play ？
The first step in planning your center is finding your market. Will you market to toddlers, teens, adults or all of the above? What other activities does your market offer that you will be competing with?
2: How to Design AIndoor Indoor Soft Play ？
You need to have a clear plan to serve your clients and have it in a space they feel welcome and enjoy coming to. Is the traffic pattern good? Will people feel over crowded? These are all important things to look at
3:How long of Indoor Soft Play Equipment Purchasing？
You Need to start purchasing equipment no later than 3-6 months prior to your launch date. This will allow you ample time to work out any issues prior to your grand opening. You can use this time to offer sneak peeks via social media and build hype around your pending opening. You can also use this time to secure parties, fundraisers and launch a huge kick off party!